**Please Note: this product is also part of the Map Skills Bundle. If you have already purchased that product then you do not need to purchase this one.
Bundle and Save!
This product features 18 pages designed to be used in an interactive notebook for the topic of Map Skills. It includes pages for definitions, places for students to color and describe land features of each continent, and different ways to understand the importance of land features. The major topics included are:
- Map of the World - locating 7 continents and 5 oceans
- Important features in Africa: Atlas Mountains, Nile River, Sahara Desert
- Important features in Europe: Italian Peninsula, Mediterranean Sea, Alps Mountains
- Important features in Asia: Huang He River, Himalaya Mountains, Gobi Desert
- Important features in North America: Rio Grande River, Mississippi River, Appalachian Mountains, Rocky Mountains, Great Lakes
- Important features in South America: Amazon River, Amazon Rainforest, Andes Mountains
The product includes pictures that show how each page can be assembled in an interactive notebook. Pages were done in a spiral bound notebook but will fit in any standard notebook.
This product aligns to 3rd grade VA Social Studies SOLs.