PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This game can be used as an assessment of map skills. A page with a map of Canada has been added for cards 19 - 20.
1. Cut out each numbered question card and place one randomly on each student’s desk and/or in other locations around the room.
2. Copy the answer sheet and give one to each student.
3. Each student starts at an assigned spot and answers that question. Be sure students record the response on the answer sheet by the correct space! Everyone cannot start at one!
4. On your command of “Scoot” (or whatever signal you choose) each student moves one seat over in the direction you have chosen for the game. (You may wish to practice moving throughout the route first!)
5. The students continue moving along the route of the game until they have answered every question and have returned to their original spot.