This packet is a great way to introduce & reinforce a variety of concepts & skills associated with maps!
Included in this set:
1. Student Objective Sheet
2. Simple Essential Questions
3. A map definition sheet (with teacher answer key)
4. Using Maps as a Primary Source Activity- This is a great group or station lesson which gets students engaged by looking closely at many aspects of a maps.
5. An engaging activity called "Where Are You?" This lesson is sure to help your students get a grasp on understanding the concept of location.
6. Two matching quizzes on KINDS of MAPS.
7. A review guide for the test in a quiz format.
8. A QUIZ/TEST using multiple choice & written format.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License