PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
In this activity, students practice using a compass and cardinal directions in Spanish to describe where places are located on a map. They also label France, Portugal, Morocco, Algeria and five cities in the Iberian Peninsula. I use this activity in conjunction with a unit about migration between Africa and Europe with my middle school students.
Answer key, for your reference:
* The line at the top should be labeled "Francia"
* The line in the middle on the left should be labeled "Portugal"
* The line at the bottom on the left should be labeled "Marruecos"
* The line at the bottom on the right should be labeled "Algeria"
- El país al norte de España es Francia.
- El país al oeste de España es Portugal.
- El país al sureste de España es Algeria.
- El país al sur de España es Marruecos.