This Sap to Syrup spring science and social studies resource has activities for both Canadians and Americans. Whether you are taking your students to the sugar bush or just want them to experience it in the classroom, this resource is sure to provide you with all you need.
Please see the preview to see exactly what is included.
- Maple Syrup as observed through the five senses (Flip Book)
- Where does maple syrup come from? (QR code goes to Heritage Minute: Syrup video via the Historica Canada site)
- A History of Sugaring nonfiction book
- Past and Present Comparison chart
- Sugar Maple Tree Diagram and Word Book
- Sap Experiment and Math
- Canadian Syrup Production Map and Export
- American Syrup Production Map
- Maple Syrup Flip Flap Book
You may be interested in:
Remembrance Day in Canada
Winter Weather: Snow Science
All about Apples Unit
You can save money
on your next Teachers pay Teachers purchase by leaving a comment below and earning TpT credit! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
@Perfectly Imperfect in Second Grade