This game reviews vocabulary related to maps in general, map elements, the continents, and kinds of maps. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. You can choose to use the vocabulary page with words only or the page with some pictures (mostly continent outlines). Great for the whole class or small groups!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words only (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, some graphics (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with map vocabulary and definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, border, cardinal directions, compass rose, continents, elevation map, Equator, Europe, GPS, grid, hemisphere, historical map, intermediate directions, key/legend, latitude, longitude, North America, North Pole, oceans, physical map, political map, Prime Meridian, relief map, road map, scale, South America, South Pole
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Check out Bingo Games
for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!