Are you looking for an engaging way to get your students learning about maps and globes? I have you covered with a week of lesson plans, Me on the Map flip book, and activities! Print and Go printables that are easily made into a small journal for the week!
►CHECK THE PREVIEW
If you alread bought my Geography Kindergarten and 1st Grade - ME ON THE MAP BOOK - 9 WEEKS, then you already have this unit.
Save $$$ and get the BUNDLE☝
⭐What is in this download?⭐
Pg. 1 Cover
Pg. 2 Table of Contents
Pg. 3 Information and Setting up your journal
Pg. 4 Week Suggested Lesson Plan
Pg. 5 Maps and Globes JOURNAL COVER (This is the first page of the journal.)
Pg. 6 KWL
Pg. 7 Maps and Globes LABEL using the word bank
Pg. 8 Maps and Globes – I can draw a map of my classroom.
Pg. 9 Venn Diagram Compare Maps and Globes
Pg. 10 Draw a picture and write about the difference between a map and globe.
Pg. 11 Maps and Globes Interactive Notebook Page (use with page 13)
Pg. 12 Rubric (this is the last page of the Journal)
Pg. 13 Maps and Globes Interactive Notebook page for page 11
Pg. 14 EXTRA PRINTABLE (Cut and Label the Globe)
Pg. 15-16 Earth Headband
Pg. 17-18 Posters
Pg. 19 Example of interactive notebook
Pg. 20 -24 Me On The Map Flip Book with photo example
Pg 25 Credits
• Social Studies Geography Craft
• President's Day Kindergarten George Washington Writing Craftivity
• Community Helpers Kindergarten - 1st Grade NINE WEEKS Lesson Plans
• Geography Kindergarten and 1st Grade - ME ON THE MAP BOOK - 9 WEEKS
Check these out:
Science BUNDLE for the WHOLE YEAR 11 Units K-1
Like this? Look at my monthly writing prompt journals!
January Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
February Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
March Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
April Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
MAY Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
JUNE Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
JULY Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
August Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
September Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
October Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
NOVEMBER Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
December Monthly Writing Prompts Journal
Copyright © 2018 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST