Also included in
- This animal structure and function growing bundle is perfect for 4th grade Earth science unit that covers NGSS standards. It includes both digital and printable components, so it is perfect for the hybrid, distance, 1 to 1, or face to face classroom. Not only is this bundle fun and engaging for the$28.00$35.00Save $7.00
This is an interactive digital journal to use in Google Classroom during distance learning. It addresses the Ngss 4-ess2-2 standards. They will review the concepts of mapping, landforms, earthquakes, volcanoes, and tectonic plates.
This digital unit is meant for students to go at their own pace. It includes tutorial videos, links for them to click and learn, and more activities.
List of activities in interactive Google Slides
- KWL chart
- Answer questions from a youtube video
- compare and contrast two images of landforms
- vocabulary word chart
- sort the images (plain, mountain, volcano)
- reading passages and questions
- a video link about Earthquakes and questions
- "place an X" on the map where there could be earthquakes
- reading maps with a question prompt
- 3-2-1 What have you learned so far?
- Choice board final activity
How has this resource made to be accessible for all students?
- clear directions
- audio directions on each page
- tutorial video before students complete any activities
- tutorial videos for students if they need to insert images, etc.
- choice boards with low-tech and high-tech options
- video tutorials and question prompts for each of the choice board options
- brain breaks embedded within the digital unit
When can you use this activity?
- Distance learning
- science center
- early finisher work
- substitute lessons or sub work
Any of the slides can be deleted, and you may also add your own slides.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.