This set of Canadian map clip art contains a map of the First Nations, a blank map of Canada for students to fill-in, and a close-up of the south-east border where many immigrants settled.
Please read the what's included below. Unlike my other sets, some images only come in color and some are only in black and white. This decision was based on how students would use the clip art by the teacher who requested the set.
The maps are NOT labeled in order for you to customize them for your Canadian history and social studies resources.
• Regular map of Canada in Black & White
• Map of First Nations in Color
• Closeup map of early settlers in Color (cities are marked with a dot)
• Closeup map of early settlers in Black & White (cities are marked with a dot)
• Closeup map of early settlers in Black & White (cities are not marked)
• Color Key Squares (dark green, light green, gray, lavender, light yellow, orange, pink, purple, red, teal, blue water, white, yellow)
More Maps Here!
Thanks for visiting!
300 ppi, transparent, PNG files.