Also included in
- Jump-start your library centers with this GIGANTIC bundle of ALL the library centers created by Mrs. J in the Library, including both printable & digital library centers. Plus, you get FREE updates for life!Please view the individual product previews for full details about each product's conten$113.40$126.00Save $12.60
- Inspire your students to develop problem solving and critical thinking skills while having fun and being creative! Start a makerspace!This GIANT bundle is over 200 pages of makerspace lessons, centers, projects, task cards, materials lists, and other resources to start a makerspace (also called a m$53.10$59.00Save $5.90
- Inspire your students to develop problem solving and critical thinking skills while having fun and being creative! Start a makerspace in your classroom, library, or science lab!This ENORMOUS bundle is over 300 pages of makerspace lessons, centers, projects, task cards, circulation kits to check out$81.45$90.50Save $9.05
This makerspace center is an easy, low-prep way to give your students the opportunity to create and build using marble maze building sets.
This center includes both printable and digital materials to use.
Library makerspace centers make it easy and affordable to start a makerspace (or maker space) in your school library, media center, or public library.
- Editable center sign in Microsoft PowerPoint .pptx file and Google Slides formats with "We will" statements for student directions
- 8.5" x 11" paper size, including portrait and landscape versions
- Easy-to-print PDF files also included.
- Comprehensive, editable 2nd through 5th Grade Lesson Plan in Microsoft Word .docx file and Google Docs formats, aligned to:
- National Common Core Standards (ELA),
- AASL National School Library Standards for Learners (2018),
- Next Generation Science Standards, and
- Pennsylvania Core Standards (ELA).
- Supplies List with links for where to purchase necessary and optional supplies (included in the preview)
- Text and video directions for posting center materials in Google Classroom. (included in the preview)
- Teacher Notes with more resources and information to help you set up and use the library center in a new or existing library centers structure (included in the preview).
© Mrs. J in the Library - By purchasing this product, you receive a one-user license. Copying or distributing to others is prohibited. Additional licenses for sharing with other educators are available at a discount. For teacher-librarians: You may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Still have questions?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact me through the Q & A section on TpT with any questions or requests. You can also send me an email at MrsJ [at] mrsjinthelibrary.com.
You might also like these other makerspace products by Mrs. J in the Library:
Follow me on TpT to get email updates about my store, new products, and sales!
Connect with Mrs. J in the Library