This is a one class period lesson designed for eighth graders in US History specifically about Marbury v. Madison. However, it could also be modified and used in Government or other US History classes that cover this case.
It includes the:
- Lesson Plan
- Reading Analysis Handout (for all students)
- Advanced version of the reading (for Gifted/Talented students)
- Pre-AP version of the reading
- On level version of the reading (the Pre-AP version but with bolding and underlining)
- Accommodated version of the reading (very simple language with bolding and underlining)