March - 32 usable pages of lesson plans in one thematic workbook covering the entire month of March for your 1st to 4th grade students. Most pages are California State Standards based. Perfect for home school, too!
English language arts include:
* Reading comprehension
* March background information page--with highlights on First Day of Spring, Purim, St. Patrick's Day
* March theme book report form (including literary genres, summarization)
* Sentence construction
* Manuscript and cursive handwriting practice
* Editing/proofreading practice
* Poem for choral reading with matching finger puppets
* Creative writing prompt,
Math includes: Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Basic Facts/Color Page, Ordered pairs, higher level thinking Word Problems.
Other pages include: March Calendar and Calendar Notes, seasonal Word Search, Alexander Graham Bell, March Dot-to-Dot, Leprechaun Paper Brad Art, Scrambled Word puzzle, Secret Code, Recipe for Heart Cookies, Girl Scout Week, March Lion/Lamb Coloring page, Fill-in-the-Blanks, March Secret Code, Word Search with seasonal Background Study, Crossword Puzzle
View the complete Table of Contents and Sample Pages by clicking on the Preview file.
* The entire Ready Sets series is also available at: www.readysets.com