- Choose the alphabet cards that will best fit your class.
- Do you need just the letter cards?
- Do you need the cards that allow for a student to match?
Do you want capital or lowercase letters?
Choose if you want the colored pages or black and white. There is a black and white option for all included pages.
- Print, laminate, and set up letter cards randomly around the classroom.
- Print and laminate the write the room pages on cardstock paper. Or, print on regular paper if students will be taking their pages home.
- Print and laminate the board for matching pieces if you have a student who will be matching their letters for this game.