March April Spring Writing Prompts Activity Spring Bulletin Board Craftivity
Also included in
- Are you looking for an engaging way to get your students writing and to spruce up your bulletin boards? Look no further! This wonderful Seasonal and Holiday Writing Teach- Go Pennants® set is what you need! These are perfect for celebrating the season with a fun, educational, and festive bulletin boPrice $24.95Original Price $44.25Save $19.30
Let's grow with this fun and engaging Spring Writing Craftivity Teach-Go Pennant Bundle for your Bulletin board. This is perfect to help you grow your students as spring writers! These are perfect for celebrating the season with a fun and festive bulletin board.
- Print and digital (see page 3 for link)
- All in Color and Black & White Toppers options
- Pennants for Writing Display for Bulletin Board
- Bulletin Board Letters
- Spring Themes: St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Spring, Earth Day, April Fools
- Different Writing Spring Prompts with several different toppers to choose from to make your bulletin board stand out.
- Place for student illustration and writing.
- Very unique Pennants display will make for an original and creative display!
SEASONAL WRITING PROMPTS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- classroom literacy writing groups
- morning writing warm-ups
- test preparation material
- homework writing assignments
- collaborative writing
- quick writing prompts
- paragraph writing practice
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.