Is a cute incentive system to use during the month of March. Student behavior can get hard during these months. So use this incentive system to motivate students to make good choices and keep them on the right track.
I filled a cauldron with golden coins. I found mine for $4 at Wal-Mart, it comes in a bag of 42. I also found some at the Dollar Tree :) You can use this system however it fits your class best. I give students a ticket when I see them behaving exceptionally well or if I see them trying their best on a class assignment. At the end of the day if they still have their ticket they can select a treat from our classroom cauldron.
You may also use this for no homework passes, free treasure box, lunch bunch, sit next to a friend, iPad time, etc.
This can also be an academic incentive for mastering a certain number of Math Facts, Sight Words, passing Spelling Tests etc.
This product includes:
• 1 "Grab one for "Golden Behavior" Poster in color
• 1 "Grab one for "Golden Behavior" Poster in black/white so you can print in any color you choose.
• 1 sheet with 25 colored "You Earned It" tickets
• 1 sheet with 25 black/white "You Earned It" tickets
Other Classroom Management Tools:
• Black and White
• Black Polka Dots
• Bilingual and Spanish
• Rainbow Chevron
• "Egg" ceptional Behavior (Easter Activities)
• Winter Behavior Management