March Centers are the perfect no prep activities for your first grade Literacy centers or Math centers. The fun St. Patrick's Day theme has engaging games that are perfect for small group, learning centers, partner games and independent work time. Simply print and go! The math and literacy activities included in these games are designed for first grade but would be perfect for your advanced kindergarten or struggling second grade students.
All games include game board, playing cards, pieces and directions. Please see my preview for detailed photos of each game and what is included.
Included in the Math Games:
1. Spot The Leprechaun - subtraction strategies
2. Lucky Doubles - doubles addition strategies
3. Shamrock Bump - addition strategies
4. Shamrock Kids - doubles plus 1 strategies
5. Lucky times - telling time
Included in the Literacy Games:
1. Lilly Leprechaun's Lucky Words - vowel pairs "ee" and "ea"
2. Monstrously Lucky Words - vowel pairs "oi" and "oy"
3. Race To Lucky's House - vowel pairs "ai" and "ay"
4. Lucky Lenny Leprechaun - words with "ow" and "oa"
5. Mike and Ike Take A Hike - words with long and short "i"
CLICK BELOW TO SEE MY OTHER LEARNING CENTERS AND GAMES
FALL MATH CENTERS
DECEMBER CENTERS - Gingerbread Theme
MATH CENTERS - SUBTRACTION
LEARNING CENTER POSTERS
LEARNING CENTER LOGS
WINTER MATH AND LITERACY CENTERS
If you are satisfied with this product, please leave feedback.
If there is something that I can improve upon please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do the best I can to accommodate you!
For the latest updates on my products:
FOLLOW MY BLOG!
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!