Are you tired of piecing together new stations for your kindergarteners each week so that you can pull small groups? This resource is a one-stop shop for a month of creation stations. During this month of stations, kindergartners will create 2 crafts and write about them and will follow visual steps to draw 2 themed pictures for the month and write about them. This station is an instant favorite with kindergartners!
Want to try out this station first? Find the how-to-draw a shark station for !
See this station in action
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• 2 crafts themed for this month that kindergartners can do independently: LEPRECHAUN & RAINBOW
• I can posters in color or black and white that give visual steps for making the craft or drawing along with the I can goal and station label
• 2 how-to-draw activities that can be done independently: CLOVER & KITE
• writing pages to post with each craft (basic lines or handwriting line options for each)
• recording pages for each how-to-draw activity
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource was created with literacy stations in mind. It was made so that kindergartners can independently do everything at this station with the visual steps or directions provided. There are other ways to use this resource as well!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2020, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!