Also included in
- Print and Digital Journals will keep your students writing all year! Every prompt is different! Funny holidays, historical events, quotes, and research activities -- so many options for students to write and think critically!Print and digital versions mean you'll have the flexibility you need! YoPrice $27.00Original Price $30.00Save $3.00
- This bundle includes everything you need to teach Grade 7 reading - plus - daily journal prompts that will keep your students writing every day!Price $40.00Original Price $55.98Save $15.98
- Everything you need for March! Spend more time teaching and less time planning with 9 resources designed to take work off your plate this month. Bell ringers, research, writing, reading, and vocabulary activities. Just plug and play! What you'll get:March digital warm ups / bell ringer journal withPrice $19.75Original Price $21.95Save $2.20
No matter what your year looks like, this is an easy way to keep your students writing! Engage them with daily journal writing with 31 March prompts that focus on quirky holidays, important days in history, funny/inspirational quotes, and research.
Print and Digital Versions!
Did you know that March 13 is National Open an Umbrella Indoors day and March 22 is National Goof Off Day? (Neither did I!!) Those are two of the over thirty prompts you'll find in this resource. Topics include trivia, historical events, silly/serious holidays, research prompts, and thoughtful quotes. Topics that students love to explore and write about!
What teachers are saying about these digital journals:
- "This was a great way to get my students to write during our distant learning time. I appreciated the wonderful writing prompts for each day. It was a life saver!!"
- "As always great product, and such a time saver. "
- "This is the second month I've been using these writing journals, and they are amazing!"
This is what you'll get:
a downloadable digital notebook and a printable version that includes:
- informational text about the month
- 30+ writing prompts
- checklist chart to keep track of responses
- editable prompt page that you can customize with your own prompt
Reasons to love this digital journal:
- ready to use - just share with your students
- high-level questions offer students practice thinking critically about a wide-range of topics
- creative writing
- student choice!
- can be projected onto your white board -- vibrant photos
- can be printed and bound
- no more lost journals! Students write directly into the journal and it's saved!
- great for bell ringers, warm ups, writing workshop, literacy centers, homework, test prep, cross-curricular
- ideal formative assessment -- students can submit one page for your review
- students can access their journals from school or home
When you purchase this resource, you'll receive a zip file that contains the print journal and a link to the digital journal. Download the journal and then share the entire journal or select pages with your students.
Please check out the preview to see the whole product.
Looking for more?
You might also be interested in:
Need more digital writing activities?
Here are seven -- from personal narrative to research writing -- that will take you through the whole year!
I would love to have you follow my store! Click on the green star to be the first to find out about sales, freebies, and new products!
I can't wait to hear from you! I read and respond to all feedback. Please let me know how you use this resource, and earn TPT credits! If you have questions about a product, you can post under the Q & A tab. I will get right back to you.