Also included in
- Daily Writing Practice Prompts are a great way to get kids excited about writing!THERE ARE 200 PROMPTS INCLUDED!They are the perfect NO PREP way to get kids creative thinking. They are also a great way to keep students engaged via distance learning. These writing prompts have various started sentenc$22.00$30.00Save $8.00
March Daily Writing Practice Prompts has 20 different printable writing prompt practice pages for the month. They are the perfect NO PREP way to get kids excited about writing. They are also a great way to keep students engaged.
How to Use:
- Download the activity
- Pass them out! Easy Peasy!
This is great for:
- independent writing
- creative journal writing
- writer's workshop
- writing centers
- small group instruction
- morning work
These writing prompts are a great way to build fluency is writing and keep kinds engaged with topics that are relevant to the season.
How to use in your classroom:
1. Print on card stock, laminate, and use with whiteboard markers in your literacy and writing center!
2. Copy back to back to create a daily writing journal!
3. Copy and put it into a folder. Use for morning work or fast finishers!
4. Morning work pages
Resources you may also love ❤️
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Get creative with me on PINTEREST
Head on over and READ MY BLOG
Get connect with me on FACEBOOK
Copyright 2020 Erin Custer -Classrooms and Cats
Keywords: literacy center, first grade, kindergarten, writing center, writing, daily writing, prompt