**Note that this resource is meant to be used with Google Classroom™ or Google Drive ™
Grab these 8 activities to assign to your students during word work, morning work, or assign it for nightly spelling word practice!
Activities included are listed below:
1. Make a List - Students will type a list of their spelling words. This should be completed as the 1st activity and then students can refer back to this slide when completing the other activities.
2. Order Over the Rainbow- Students will choose 12 spelling words to type in alphabetical order.
3. Rebounding Rhymes- Students will type 12 of their spelling words on the basketball backboard. Students will then type a rhyming word for each word.
4. Pass The Parts of Speech- Students will type their spelling words into the correct category.
5. A Shamrockin' Story- Students will type a story using some or all of their spelling words. Students will highlight their spelling words in green after completing the story.
6. Shoot For Three- Students will type 12 of their spelling words three times each.
7. Shamrock Shuffle- Students will scramble up 12 of their spelling words and then type the word unscrambled.
8. Rainbow Typing- Students will rainbow type their spelling words using 3 or more colors.
9. Lucky Vowels- Students will type 12 of their spelling words and type the vowels in the color green.
Please click the preview button for a closer look.
If you have any questions/concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org