Have you every had students use the excuse, "But I didn't know what the homework was!" ?
This is my solution to that problem. Each week I post and updated homework slide in Google Classroom that lists all the homework and links for the students.
I have created this resource for you guys in 3 formats: PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides.
***Can also be used for weekly planning sheets***
How I use it:
1) Create a Google Slides Presentation titled Weekly Homework
2) Create a material in Google Classroom
3) Copy the link from your Weekly Homework presentation
4) Paste link into the material you are creating in Google Classroom
5) Students will be able to click the link to view your file YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO REPOST IT :)
** I created a topic in Google Classroom called "Weekly Homework" and my presentation is the only thing under that topic. It is always at the top of the classwork tab.**