March interactive springtime seasonal circle time poems and songs aid students in literacy skills. March Wind
is a fun poem that also allows for a discussion of weather and the changing seasons.
• The first part is the rhyme in large pages
• The second part is appropriate for those children that are readers or it can be read to the child.
• The third part has pictures and words in a rebus read.
• The fourth part has both the rebus read as well as a place for single pictures.
• The fifth part has the rhyme in a line by line poem.
• The sixth part is a coloring page that the students can complete to take home and share the rhyme.
I find that I have a variety of students that I work with and having the same story in several different editions help to support all my students. I store them in a folder then give each child the edition that is appropriate for them.
I use this story for a variety of students from students
♥ Preschool, kindergarten, and first graders as part of a poem choice
♥ Fluency cases to practice smooth speech
♥ Beginner readers
♥ Students who need visual supports including students on the autism spectrum, students with attention deficit, students with cognitive difficulties, and students with speech or language difficulties.
⭐ Growing Interactive Adapted Bundle: Songs, Choice Board, Seasonal, Nursery
⭐ St Patrick's Day 5 Little Shamrocks Poem Interactive
⭐ St. Patricks Day, Leprechaun interactive story, rebus read, March Ireland
⭐ Spring Interactive Poem: My Spring Garden, Garden Theme,
⭐ Circle Time Fun Song: 5 Green and Speckled Frogs Interactive