TSW develop language skills through category sorts, pairing things that belong together and finding opposites.
Are you tired of piecing together new stations for your kindergarteners each week so that you can pull small groups? This resource is a one-stop shop for a month of language stations. During this month of stations, kindergartners will practice letter formation with handwriting, sort things into categories, pair things that belong together, and find opposite matches!
Want to try out this station first? Find a sample for !
Read about language station routines and set up in
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• 8 Handwriting full color tracer flash cards: BASKETBALL THEMED
• 5 category sort puzzles: SHAMROCKS THEMED
• 8 things that belong puzzles: RAINBOW THEMED
• 8 opposite puzzle card pairs: KITE THEMED
• I can posters in color or black and white for each station with the I can goal, station label, and easy to read steps/images for kids to follow
• recording pages for each of the 4 stations
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource was created with literacy stations in mind. It was made so that kindergartners can independently do everything at this station with the visual steps or directions provided. There are other ways to use this resource as well!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2020, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!