March Lesson Plans Series 1 [Four 5-day Units]
Includes Patterns and Printables
March is a month filled with fun activities about stories, music, the Irish, and Our community. We will have a great time celebrating story time and learning about music and the Irish. We will also learn about our community and community service.
The four weekly themes are as follows:
Week One: Once Upon a Story
This week we will learn about story time and writing our own stories. We will also have a fun Library day as we learn how we go to the Library and check out books.
• Day 1: It’s Storytime
• Day 2: Letter Ss Day
• Day 3: Going to the Library
• Day 4: Number 9 Day
• Day 5: We Write Our Own Stories
Week Two: Strike Up the Band
This week we will discuss music and bands. We will make our own instruments on Monday and even have our own Parade during our Band Bonanza.
• Day 1: Making Music
• Day 2: Letter Tt Day
• Day 3: Band Sounds
• Day 4: Rectangle Day
• Day 5: Band Bonanza
Week Three: Luck of the Irish
This week we will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and learn about Leprechauns, Pots of Gold, & Ireland. Don’t forget to have your child wear GREEN on Wednesday!
• Day 1: Leaping Leprechauns
• Day 2: Lil’ Pots of Gold
• Day 3: Wearing of the Green
• Day 4: Letters S, T & Number 9 Review
• Day 5: Irish Mainland
Week Four: Our Community
Children will learn about their community, the people in the community and how important Community Service is this week. We will also learn about the Dentist.
• Day 1: Exploring Our Community Day
• Day 2: The People in Our Community Day
• Day 3: Community Helper: Our Friend the Dentist
• Day 4: Yellow Day
• Day 5: Community Service Day
• The letters of the month are S & T.
• The number of the month is #9.
• The shape of the month is the rectangle.
• The color of the month is yellow.
• The community helper is the Dentist.
• Our fire drill is scheduled for Week One.
• Our tornado drill is scheduled for Week Four.
RFTS Preschool products are exceptionally easy early learning fun for the preschool age child. I hope you enjoy this packet as much as I had in creating it! If you find my teaching materials useful, I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Thanks!
To learn more about my products, please visit RFTS Preschool
Don’t Miss Anything! Make sure you 'Follow Me' so you’re notified when new files are added throughout the month. Thank you!