Are you tired of piecing together new stations for your kindergarteners each week so that you can pull small groups? This resource is a one-stop shop for a month of creation stations. During this month of stations, kindergartners will write their favorite part and illustrate a picture to show their favorite part of a story.
Want to try it for free first? Get a free sample of this station .
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• Illustrating the beginning middle and end for all 4 stories (see titles in the preview)
• 4 response page options for each story: First/Next/Last and Beg/Mid/End both with and without titles
• 2 blank BME templates to use with any story
• I can posters in color or black and white for each station with the I can goal, station label, and easy to read steps/images for kids to follow
• Download the preview to see the titles of the books used in this set
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource was created with literacy stations in mind. It was made so that kindergartners can independently do everything at this station with the visual steps or directions provided. There are other ways to use this resource as well!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2020, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!