This is a great bundle of centers that are perfect to use during the month of March! There are 10 activities for the following centers in your classroom:
1. Word Work
The activities included in this bundle are:
Word Work Station
1. Lucky Contractions - match the words on the gold coins to the pot of gold contractions.
2. Leprechaun Words - search for hidden sight words around the room that have been hidden by the tricky leprechaun! (this activity is blank so that you can add your own sight words)
3. Lucky Spelling - place all the spelling words on the Pot of Gold Work Mat. Choose a spelling word and write it on your worksheet. (Gold coins are blank so that you can add your own spelling words)
4. Rainbow Spelling -place all the spelling words in a pocket chart. Choose a rainbow spelling word and write it on the rainbow worksheet Write each word in a different color marker or colored pencil. (Rainbows are blank so that you can add your own spelling words)
5. Somewhere Over The Rainbow - make a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Patterns and full color instructions are included for this adorable craft.
6. Leprechaun Craft - Patterns and full color instructions are included.
7. Who Stole The Addends? - students choose shamrocks to help them figure out the missing addends
8. Leprechaun Treasure - match the tens and ones to the pots of gold.
There are two different writing prompts to use at your Writing Station and a mini word wall of March Words:
9. What Did You Find At The End of The Rainbow?
10. Today Is My Lucky Day Because…….
Also included in this product are full color photos of how I use these stations in my classroom and helpful tips on how to add Dollar Store items to these stations to make them even more fun and engaging for your kiddos!
Check out the detailed PREVIEW to see what you are getting in this set.
If you are looking for other great March ideas, check out my : INTEGRATED SOCIAL STUDIES AND WRITING MINI UNIT ON SAINT PATRICKS DAY
PLEASE NOTE: THE LEPRECHAUN CRAFT INCLUDED IN THIS SET, IS ALSO INCLUDED IN MY INTEGRATED SOCIAL STUDIES AND WRITING MINI UNIT ON ST. PATRICK'S DAY.