I am very excited about these Math Centers! This unit includes 11 fun and engaging math activities. I have geared this to first grade but can be used in a kindergarten or second grade class as well!
Here are the included activities:
1. "Lucky" Ten More, Ten Less
2. Skip Counting by 5's and 10's
3. 3 Addend Addition: "Spin, Roll, & Spin again"
4. Addition and Subtraction Sorts
5. "Oh That Tricky Leprechaun" - Locating Numbers on a 120 Chart
6. Make a Ten to Add
7. Over the Rainbow Number Bonds
8. Find the Magical Missing Addend
9. Paddy's Place Value
10. Emerald Island's Equal Equations
11. Counting Coins at the End of the Rainbow
I am so excited to share these with you! I hope they are a great addition to your classroom!
If you like this March Math Center, head over to these other "themed" centers:
Penguin Unit: Literacy, Math, Science, and Art
Winter Math Centers
Plant and Seed Literacy and Math Activities
100th Day of School Literacy, Math, and Art Activities