Math stations are something that I incorporate in my classroom on a daily basis. They are a great way to practice previously taught skills. These March themed math stations are perfect for the spring. St.Patricks Day and basketball themed games are included. It features 10 stations for 2nd graders but could easily be used for higher 1st graders or 3rd graders who need some extra practice. Each station includes an ink friendly color and black and white version for easy printing. Most of the stations include a answer sheet (some of them do not require one.) Here is what you will get with this purchase:
1. March Add 'Em Up: Addition Practice to 20
2. Pot of Gold: Missing Addends from 20
3. Rainbow Regrouping: 2 & 3 digit Addition and Subtraction with and without regrouping
4. Clover Clocks: Hour, Half- Hour, 5 Minute Increments, & 1 Minute Increment Clip Cards
5. Shopping for Coins: Counting Coin Practice to $1.00
6. Most Baskets Wins!: Comparing Numbers up to 1,200
7. Free Throw Fractions: Halves, Thirds, Fourths, Fifths, Sixths, & Eighths ( can easily pick based on your standards)
8. Slam Dunkin' Shapes: 2D & 3D Shape Game
9. St. Patrick's Day Graphing: Bar & Pictographs (4 options)
10: Shooting into Measurement: Non Standard and Inches
Click on the preview to get a closer look at this unit. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll be happy to help.
Looking for more monthly math stations? Check out this monthly bundle and SAVE!
Monthly Math Stations Bundle