These First Grade March Centers BUNDLED
are packed with hands-on, interactive, and engaging Math and Literacy activities! They are a perfect addition for your first grade classroom and have TONS of fun activities to use throughout the month of March! This bundle includes 20 Center Activities!! (10 Math and 10 Literacy Activities)
Each Math and Literacy center activity includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters
for student independence.
• Recording sheets
for student accountability
• Detailed how to use and prep directions
• Easy to prep
• Answer Keys
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included:
• What’s the Word- Use a key to reveal different words and match the correct pictures to the words.
• Domino Blend- Play dominos by matching pictures to the correct beginning blends.
• All Aboard the Grammar Train- Sort pictures by whether they are a noun, verb, or adjective.
• Rhyming Sentences Mystery Picture- Complete rhyming sentences to reveal a mystery picture.
• Word Trap- Build words by matching a beginning consonant or blend to the correct word family.
• Sneaky Antonyms- Find matching antonyms.
• Contraction Feet- Determine the two words that make the contraction.
• Synonyms Over the Rainbow- Find the synonyms that go with the picture.
• Bushy R Vowels- Determine the correct r-controlled vowel that goes with the picture/word.
• Pot of Words- Play a game where they determine whether they can make a word using the vowel they spin.
• Sentence Unscramble- Put words in the correct order to make a complete sentence.
• Shamrock Feelings- Solve different addition and subtraction equations and determine if the given answer is true or false.
• Lucky Place Value- Build different numbers using base ten blocks.
• Shapely Coins- Play a game where they try to be the first player to cover the shapes by the number of sides, vertices, or corners.
• Counting Pennants- Skip count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, or 10’s forward or backward to determine the next number.
• Show the Time- Match the correct digital and analog clock to the spelled out time.
• 4 Leaf Fact Families Fact Families- Use the given numbers to make different fact families.
• Four in a Row- Play a game where they solve different missing addend equations.
• What Do You Have?- Compare the answers to different addition and subtractions.
• Show Me Twice- Show how to make a given value with coins two different ways.
• Counting Cookies- Add up cookies to determine how many there are in all.
• Equal or Unequal?- Play a game where they determine if the shape has equal or unequal parts.
• Comparing Coins- Practice comparing two numbers.
*Download the preview to see all that is included!
Don’t need these centers bundled? You can get them separately by clicking on the links below:
March Literacy Centers (First Grade)
March Math Centers (First Grade)
You can check out all of my First Grade Monthly Math and Literacy Centers below:
Back to School Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
September Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
October Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
November Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
December Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
January Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
February Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
March Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
April Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
May/Summer Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
Need more monthly first grade centers? SAVE BIG with these Year Long Center Bundles here (Special Buy In Price):
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 August-December
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #2 January-May
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year
First Grade Math Centers for the Year
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 1
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 2
Kindergarten Literacy Centers for the Year
Kindergarten Math Centers for the Year
Visit my blog: A Spoonful of Learning
Follow me on Facebook