READING + MATH + PUZZLES = FUN!
High-interest, fun-to-do reading and math activities that provide an enjoyable, yet educational, celebration of March winds
Questions designed to provide practice for standards-based end-of-grade tests..
This Mini Unit Contains:
2. A Short History of Kites (Reading/Informational)
3. Learn to Fly Your Kite Safely (Math/Word Problems)
4. Different Types of Kites (Reading/Informational)
5. Parts of a Kite (Reading a Diagram)
6. A Windy Word Search (Reading/Vocabulary)\
7. March Mini Unit Answer Key
CRITICAL THINKING is a major focus of all ReadingWorks' materials.
OTHER MINI UNITS AVAILABLE FROM READINGWORKS:
Holiday Mini Unit: St. Valentine's Day
Holiday Mini Unit: St. Patrick's Day
Holiday Mini Unit: Colored Eggs
Holiday Mini Unit: Cinco de Mayo
Halloween Mini Unit: Candy Corn