Hey Amazing Teachers!
This packet of March Morning Exercises are a perfect way to start your day! These Common Core aligned pages practice writing, parts of speech, reading and reviewing articles, vital math skills for 4th, 5th, and 6th graders, and so much more!
Grab every month HERE
or snag the entire Morning Work Bundle here
Included are 29 pages of activities that review and support what your kiddos are learning in the classroom. Use this to pick, choose, and differentiate your morning work.
- Challenge Prompts on Each Page for Early Finishers
- Quick Writing Prompts
- Article Reviews
- Working with Equivalent Fractions
- Math with Multiplication and Division
- Finding Area and Perimeter
- Collecting Data and Creating Graphs
- Poetry Analysis
- Cloze Reading
- Solving Crossword Puzzles
- Working with Measurement
- Naming and Labeling Angles
- Doubling Fractions and decimals
- Deciphering Metaphors and Proverbs
Please don’t hesitate to e-mail me with any questions or concerns you may have at Appleslices4th@gmail.com. Visit my blog here
to learn more about me and my classroom!