4 weeks of math and literacy quick warm ups to start the day.
These half page mini books follow the same format each day, so kids can work independently to foster a smooth start to the day.
Each day kids do counting, adding or subtracting, and fixing up errors in a sentence. That's it!
Here are the skills covered for March:
Pages 1 – 10
- I can count forward and back on a number line
- I can add 2 digit numbers without regrouping
- I can make compound words
Pages 11 – 20
- I can count forward and back on a number line by 5’s
- I can subtract 2 digit numbers without regrouping
- I can use commas when making a list
If you like, you can grab my Spring Bundle here
, which includes March, April and May.
Kids love these mini books because they're short and sweet, and get everybody off to a great start in the day!