March Music Bracket - mania musical in High School Spanish class música
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Editable Google Spanish music bracket mania musical growing bundle includes everything you need to teach a music bracket mini-unit in a Spanish class. It can be adapted for any level of Spanish from exploratory Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4. This Spanish class music brPrice $25.99Original Price $37.44Save $11.45
- This Spanish class routines bundle of Editable Google Slides includes everything you need for 1 full year of bell ringers in Spanish class. It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class startePrice $29.99Original Price $33.45Save $3.46
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $196.79Save $51.80
Everything you need to teach a March music bracket mini-unit in Spanish class. This music bracket unit works great in High school Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4. Mania musical is perfect for March madness or any time your Spanish class needs a fun break such as the end of the year (mania musical de mayo)! It could be a bell ringer class starter for 3 weeks or a 1 day sub-plan. Everything is digital and distance learning-friendly.
You might be more interested in NEW mania musical 2023 Spanish music bracketor the HS Music Brackets Growing Bundle for the best deal. Or if you teach younger students, get the Young Music Bracket Bundle.
This Spanish class music bracket unit includes:
- ✅ Directions for teacher (which includes links to all editable resources)
- ✅ Editable Google Slide Digital music bracket "bulletin board"
- ✅ Editable Google Slideshow
- ✅ Slideshow includes - authentic videos in Spanish linked, artists & nationalities
- ✅ Printable song titles for the bulletin board (both large & small in Google Docs)
- ✅ link to Youtube playlist of songs
- ✅ + free voting form you may be interested in if you are in person & want paper
- ✅ Google Drive Folder with included Google Slideshow & Docs
- ✅ Authentic & current music videos that I personally showed in my classes (grades 9-12)
**This resource contains all authentic and current music videos that I personally show in my High School classes. If you teach in a more conservative school you can: play just the audio, use a lyric video instead, or instead purchase the new Music bracket for YOUNGER Spanish class 2021, which is intended for upper elementary/ MS/ conservative HS.
The best-selling Mania Musical resources year after year! Here is what other teachers say:
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ My students loved using this resource in March when it is cold and school seems never ending. They were engaged and loved to hear the new musical rhythms! I will be making this a course long activity and using it once a week with my students. That way we can listen to two songs multiple times a week, explore the vocab more and hopefully even learn the lyrics to sing along! It is great that I didn't have to prep anything though. - Amanda P (Used in grades 9-12)
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ We did this as a bell ringer each morning. The scholars listened to the song and voted and the best one. They were excited every morning to hear the new songs and vote. - Maria V (used in 5th grade)
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I used this during the school shut down last spring. This was a great resource. The students loved it and so did I. It was easy to use in google classroom and for students to complete. - Kelley R (used in grade 9-10)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Or purchase the Music Brackets Bundle to get this resource plus 8 other music brackets. A new one is added each year to the growing bundle.
Intended for upper elementary/MS/conservative HS Music Brackets
This resource was created for March Music 2021, if you are wanting Hispanic Heritage Music madness with one song from each country, please get this resource instead. >> HHM#6 - one song from each country 2021
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Mania musical
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.