I hope this packet meets all your needs as well as the needs of the children in your class. You will find homework activities that the children can complete with the help of their grown-ups or older siblings. These activities take the place of your “typical” worksheets. I hope they meet the needs of all your children and their many different learning styles.
• Letter W-Z Letter Detective activity (1 activity per letter)
• Learning through play activity (Measuring)
• Learning through play activity (Syllables)
• Learning through play activity (Addition)
• Graphing Sight Words
• Magic sight words activity (on, off, and to)
• Family Project