March Picture Writing Prompts for Emergent Writers | English & Spanish
What educators are saying
Also included in
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A GROWING BUNDLE! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION PRIOR TO PURCHASING.The full value will be close to $40 when complete! ________________________________________________________This is a growing bundle of booklets included in English and in Spanish.What does growing mean?Price $15.75Original Price $28.00Save $12.25
Do you have students who panic when they are given a blank sheet of paper? These books are perfect for them! The picture prompts on each page will help emergent writers generate simple sentences so they can focus developing their writing skills!
These students are at the very beginning stages of writing. This stage is very complex and can be overwhelming because children are trying to generate ideas, sound out words, and are learning how to write complete sentences - .
These booklets are the perfect scaffolding tool! I've already seen a difference in my classroom after using these books!
- 8 level 1 mini books: These mini books print on one sheet of paper and are folded into fourths.
- 8 level 2 booklets: These booklets are for students who are ready to write more on each page. This level prints on two sheets and is copied back-to-back. Only one sheet of paper is needed per student! Please check the video to get a look at these.
- English and Spanish versions are included!
These picture prompt books will help students develop writing skills and improve their self esteem by creating their very own book!
- Writer's Workshop
- Guided Writing
- No-Prep Writing Center
- Early Finishers
- No-Pre Sub Activities
These booklets were made for emergent writers in grades K-2. I'm personally using them with a group of second graders working at a kindergarten level.
Veteran Teacher Tip:
My favorite part about these books is that they can become personalized decodables. I suggest giving your students a large zip bag where they can save their books to read. There is no better reading practice than their reading your own writing!
- These booklets are not editable and are saved as a PDF file.
- This resource is for one classroom teacher only. If your teacher friends love this, please direct them to my shop. I appreciate you respecting my hard work and copyright.
- This March set is included in the growing bundle linked ---> HERE.