Also included in
- ALL your reading comprehension passages and activities for the year are ready to go with this amazing Reading Centers Bundle for the Year for upper grades! With 500+ pages of monthly-themed reading passages and ELA activities that your students will LOVE, you will be all set for the school year. Eac$42.95$58.50Save $15.55
Reading comprehension and ELA skills practice is made FUN and easy with this March-Themed Reading Centers Packet! This resource makes organizing your Reading and ELA plans simple and easy. Everything you need, including nonfiction informational passages, worksheets, poetry, folktale, center games and activities, and writing resources, is included in this one-stop resource!
Click on the Preview above to get a closer look at the contents of this resource.
This extra-helpful, high-interest resource includes:
4 Informational Text Passages, Worksheets, and Answer Keys:
• St. Patrick’s Amazing Story
• No Snakes in Ireland?
• Mush! Mush! Racing the Iditarod
• Traditions of St. Patrick’s Day
Poetry and Irish Folktale
• “March” Poem
• “The Three Wishes of Jamie O’Donnell” Irish Folktale
• Question Sheets and Answer Keys
4 ELA/Reading Center Games and Activities:
• Tic-Tac-Toe Fact and Opinion Game (game board, 20 fact and opinion cards)
• Luck O’ the Irish Figurative Language Game(game board, 24 game cards, coins)
• Patty’s Prefix Pair-Up Memory Game (44 game cards)
• March Mayhem Prefix/Root Word Cut and Paste Activity
• “Your Lucky Find” (An acrostic-style creative writing activity)
• “How to Catch a Leprechaun” (Writing prompt, prewriting organizer, and foldable)
This resource is ideal for the busy teacher! All the hard work is done for you, and students LOVE the high-interest nature of the entire packet!
The passages and activities can be used in a variety of settings, such as independent work, reading centers, small group work, intervention time, and even homework!
Your upper elementary students will certainly enjoy Reading and ELA in the month of March with this themed unit!
You can find each of the Monthly Reading/ELA Units here:
You may also be interested in my fun and engaging St. Patrick's Day Resources!
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,