Also included in
- Monthly activity worksheet reading passages BUNDLE. Our Ultimate Year Long Bundle includes reading passages, comprehension questions, and activities related to social studies, science, and holidays for each month of the school year. What's Included:September BundleOctober BundleNovember BundleDecemPrice $70.00Original Price $100.00Save $30.00
March activity worksheet reading passages BUNDLE: St. Patrick's Day, Women's History Month, Butterflies, Plant Life Cycle, and Clouds. Our March Activities BUNDLE is made up of 6 reading passages and activities to celebrate this fun-filled month! This NO Prep bundle includes activities related to social studies, science, and special holidays that are all related to the month of March.
Check out our Ultimate Bundle for the Entire School Year here.
March Reading Passages and Questions About:
- St. Patrick's Day
- Plant Life Cycle
- All About Butterflies
- Women's History Month: Celebrating Susan B. Anthony & Malala Yousafzai
- All About Clouds (4 Types)
ELA Activities for Centers Included:
- Types of Butterflies
- 3-D Butterfly Craft
- Butterfly Life Cycle Diagram
- Saint Patrick’s Fact Flaps
- St. Patrick’s Day Flip Book
- Plant Life Cycle Diagram
- Photosynthesis Cloze Passage
- Photosynthesis Cut-n-Paste
- Clouds Acrostic Fact Chart
- All About Clouds Hidden Word Sort
- Susan B. Anthony Character Mini-Booklet w/timeline
- Famous Quote by Susan B. Anthony Activity
- Malala Yousafzai Character Mini-Booklet w/timeline
- Famous Quote by Malala Yousafzai Activity
- Vocabulary Posters & Activities
Each mini-unit includes:
✔Spotlight on Vocabulary
Click Below for Our March Activity Bundle Sample Freebie!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER POPULAR SCIENCE UNITS:
CHECK OUT MY OTHER POPULAR SOCIAL STUDIES UNITS:
JUST FOR YOU!! To assess the quality and see the style of my work please check out these two FREE activity packs by clicking below:
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to gain access to our FREE Library of Classroom Resources, special giveaways, and to see our products in action!
***Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work but even after several revisions there may still be a typo or grammatical error. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed. Just click on the Ask a Question section or email me at email@example.com versus leaving negative feedback so that I can fix it as soon as possible. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!
Copyright © Heart 2 Heart Teaching LLC. All rights reserved. This file is intended for classroom and personal use only. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
**You may print for your personal, classroom use, and non-commercial use only.
**Clipart, graphics, photographs, found inside this product are copyrighted. They may not be extracted from this file without written permission from the original artist(s).