Also included in
- A bundled set of 560 Monthly Reading Skills and Enrichment Task Cards that are aligned to common core standards for grades 3-5. There are 56 cards for EVERY month August-May (No June & July, a total of 10 sets) Each of the monthly cards is themed for the month (56 cards each month). What is in$28.99$39.90Save $10.91
Engage your students upper elementary students with these differentiated March reading task cards for third, fourth and fifth grades. This language arts activity includes 56 different task cards that cover a variety of reading and literacy skills. Make reviewing essential reading skills FUN with these themed task cards.
Each card has a fun march theme and addresses important events in US history, doubling the educational value.
Included in the March Reading Skills Task Cards:
- 4 Main Idea Cards
- 4 Context Clues Cards
- 4 Sequencing Cards
- 4 Inference Cards
- 4 Compare & Contrast Cards
- 4 Cause & Effect Cards
- 4 Fact & Opinion Cards
- 4 Story Elements Cards
- 4 Literal Comprehension Cards
- 2 Point of View Cards
- 2 Author's Purpose Cards
- 16 Enrichment Task Cards
- A of of the March Reading Skills Task Cards with interactive and movable elements!
These reading skills task cards are both digital and printable! A DIGITAL, Google Slides version is included and is perfect for distance or at-home learning. (Note: some drawing-based enrichment task cards have not been made digital.)
How can I use these Reading Skills Task Cards in my classroom?
- In reading centers
- As a warm up activity for the whole class
- As test prep
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- Differentiated literacy practice
- In a game of SCOOT
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
What teachers are saying about March Reading Skills Task Cards...
"We use these cards each month for small groups, strategy groups, independent work, and enrichment work. Students love them! " - Emily K.
"One of my favorite resources. I use these for my monthly reading stations!" - R.V.
"I used these as a general skill review right before standardized testing and they were great" - Stephanie S.
"Love the real photographs and the current events included in these [reading skill] cards. My students love these!!" - Michelle H.