I am so excited about incorporating STEAM (STEM) into my Science class this year. Our class, myself included, found our Science curriculum redundant and boring. I created this STEAM pack to get my students excited about Science class each week.
In this March STEAM activities product, there are five activities: Truffula Tree Fun, Wonderful Windsocks, Leprechaun Slide Traps, Rockin' Rainbows and St. Patrick's Day Google Classroom items activity. Find more information about what each activity includes below.
1. Truffula Tree Fun: students will build Truffula Trees for Read Across America
2. "Who is Dr. Seuss?" informational paper
3. Truffula Tree Fun graphic organizer
4. Wonderful Windsocks: students will build windsocks!
5. "What is a Windsock?" informational page
6. Wonderful Windsocks graphic organizer
7. Leprechaun Slide Traps: students build a slide trap for a leprechaun
8. "St. Patrick's Day" informational page
9. "Silly Leprechaun" informational page
10. Leprechaun and setting template - color and black/white options available
11. Leprechaun Slide Trap graphic organizer
12. Rainbows Rock! - students build a standing rainbow
13. "What makes a rainbow?" informational page
14. Rainbows rock! graphic organizer
15. March St. Patrick's Day Legos Google Classroom directions
16. Google Classroom before and after completion pictures (teacher reference): students build digital lego images of a rainbow, pot of gold, 4-leaf clover and horseshoe
17. Google Classroom St. Patrick's Day Legos graphic organizer
18. Built Legos photos for teacher's reference
19. How to work Google Classroom lesson directions (three pages)
Read more about the March STEAM Activities here
This is part of the STEAM Activities BUNDLE!!! Find it here
Want more STEAM activities for each month? Look below!
FREE Introducing STEAM Mini Book
January STEAM Activities
February STEAM Activities
March STEAM Activities
April STEAM Activities
May STEAM Activities
June STEAM Activities
July STEAM Activities
August STEAM Activities
September STEAM Activities
October STEAM Activities
November STEAM Activities
December STEAM Activities
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!