This product includes 8 different March math centers perfect for a 1st and /2nd Grade Classroom.
1 More/1 Less, 10 More/10 Less
Time to the Hour and Half Hour
Adding and Subtracting Multiples of 10
Adding Without Regrouping
Even and Odd Numbers
1. 1 More/1 Less, 10 More/10 Less with a 100's Chart
- Students will roll a dice and move their game piece that many spaces. When they land on the number they will use a pencil and paper clip to spin the 1 more/1 less 10 more/10 less spinner. They will then find 1 more/less 10 more/less than the number they are on.
* 100 and 120 Chart Included
* 2 Spinners Included.(One has arrows directing students where to look on their chart)
* 2 Missing Number Worksheets
2. NO PREP! Roll & Solve (2 Versions: +10/-10 & +1/-1)
Students will roll a dice and answer the equations matching the number on the dice.
3. We Are Over the Rainbow for Multiples of 10!
Students will solve the given equation on the rainbow. They will put the pot of gold with the matching number on the other end of the rainbow.
(There are both equations adding multiples of 10 as well as subtracting multiples of 10)
* Adding & Subtracting Multiples of 10 Worksheet Included
4. ODD & Even Pot O' Golds (Recording Sheet Included)
Students will read the number on the gold coin. They will then sort the coins into the even or odd pot of gold.
** Odd & Even Worksheet- Students will identify the odd from the even clovers and color them the designated color.
5. Telling Time with Top Hats (2 Versions)
a. Students can choose a top hat with the time written out in words. They can then use the included write and wipe digital/analog clock to write the time in both forms.
b. Students can match the digital time with the written time.
* Telling Time Worksheet (3 pages)
- Time to Hour
- Time to Half Hour
- Mixed Including Hour/Half Hour
6. Place Value Scoot (Recording Sheet Included)
This activity is a great way to get students up and moving while learning. Place the numbered cards around the room. Students will use a clipboard or a notebook to bring recording sheet around with them to count the base ten blocks. Students will identify number represented, number of 10's and 1's, as well as the expanded form of the number.
* Base Ten Coloring Fun- Student will read the number on the pot of gold and color that many of the base 10 blocks in the hundreds flat.
7. Place Value Battle (2 Versions) Score Board Included
- This game can be played with tens or hundreds
2 Students will play this game against each other
- Students will draw 2 coins and place them on their tens/ones or hundreds/tens/ones game mat. They will then compare the numbers. The person with the larger number gets a point.
8. Adding Without Regrouping (B&W/Color Version)
- Students will roll a dice and move their game piece. When they land on their space they will then solve the given equation. Students will continue playing until they reach the finish circle.
* Adding Without Regrouping Worksheet
***************************************************************************** Customer Tips:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: • Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺