Using these editable word cards, type or write your sight words, letters, numbers, or other concept on shamrocks, then the possibilities are endless!
• Give students a clipboard and have them copy the sight words that are hung around the room
• Have students write sentences using sight words
• Make two copies of the words and play memory
• Play “I have, who has?”
• Type letters onto the shamrocks and have them come up with CVC words and record them
• And anything else you can come up with!
File will open in PowerPoint and you can click the text box to type your word.