If you're looking for fast, fun, and easy to prepare activities for your kiddos for literacy centers or Daily 5 time, you've come to the right place!
In this packet, you'll find 12 easy to use, quick to prep activities for work work that are Common Core Aligned.
These activities are on target for Kindergarten or perfect for struggling First Graders. Use your knowledge of your kiddos to differentiate as needed.
*I Can Cards
*Common Core Correlations
*Color and Black and white pages
*Recording sheets for every activity
1. Pot O'Sight Words - sorting words by the number of letters
2.Shamrock sounds - identifying medial vowels and writing CVC words
3.All Sorts of Gold - E and I vowel sort
4. Silly Sounds - identifying ending sounds and writing CVC words
5. CVC Puzzles -building and writing CVC words
6. Leprechaun ABC's - reading sight words and putting them in ABC order
7. Shamrock Syllables - counting syllables
8. Shamrock Scramble - sentence reconstruction
9. Read, Clip and Write - identifying real and nonsense words
10.Loopy Leprechaun Word Sort - sorting and reading real and nonsense words
11. Star Bellied Sort - s, t, st sort
12. Lucky Digraphs - wh, th sort
Be sure to message me with any questions!