Also included in
- Help your students ease "write" into writing with these MONTHLY WRITING CENTER PRINTABLES! These NO PREP printables are perfect for your Writing Center or Writer's Workshop. All templates include primary and regular lined paper.Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.Y$35.00$49.00Save $14.00
***UPDATED February 2019!***
Finding monthly writing activities or writing center materials has never been easier with these themed monthly writing printables! These NO PREP printables are perfect for your Writing Center, Writing Workshop or just extra practice! And...they’re ready to print and GO!
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "Kids loved these! Low prep and easy to implement. Thank you!"
- "My kids LOVED this writing center. So fun and engaging!"
- "Love these writing center packets. I am soon going to have all of them. Thank you!!!"
- "This packet looks amazing. I look forward to having the students complete many of the pages. Thanks."
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.
Check out my other monthly writing center activities:
Buy the bundle and save $$$!
March writing themes: St. Patrick's Day, Leprechauns, being lucky, Gardens and Spring
March Writing Center NO PREP Printables Include:
**March themed graphic organizers:
- Writing Wheel
- Using Adjectives to describe March
- Make a List - "March Makes Me Think About..." and "Places I Would Hide a Pot of Gold are..."
- March ABC Brainstorming
**March writing printables:
- I love March! - Students use the words in the word box to write about the picture. Includes versions with and without word box.
- Excited About March! - Students write four things they are excited about for December and why.
- Write All About It! - Students write a sentence about the picture.
- Acrostic poem "LEPRECHAUB" and "MARCH"
- How to Catch a Leprechaun! - Students can complete the graphic organizer and write on the themed "how-to" paper.
- The Luckiest Day I Ever Had... - Students can write on the themed paper.
- If I Found a Pot of Gold - Students can write on the themed "how-to" paper.
- March themed “Roll-A-Story” Students will use the printable and roll the dice for the character, setting (place and time) and conflict of the story. Includes themed writing paper.
- March themed writing paper (whole and half sheets)
***Be the first to know about sales, freebies and new product launches:
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
If you are happy with this unit, please consider leaving feedback and let others know how you used it in your classroom! :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.