• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
3 WAYS TO WRITE * Pump up your writing with this set of 44 total illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the month of March!
What are the 3 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included. You will need Avery Label 8163*
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
Read this blog post
to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
What will my students write about?
• Anniversary of Yellowstone National Park
• Read Across America Day
• Dr. Seuss's birthday
• National Sauce Month
• Working Women's Day
• Good Samaritan Day
• First day of Spring
• Albert Einstein's birthday
• National Women's History Month
• Alexander Graham Bell's birthday
• Saint Patrick's Day
• Johnny Appleseed Day
• Girl Scout Day
• Daylight Savings Time
• Develop a list
• Write a limerick
• Write a song/rap
• The 5 W's (who what when where why)
• Persuasive Essay
• Write a story
• Design / Create and Illustrate
• Explain / Describe
• Compare / Contrast using a Venn Diagram
• Create an acrostic poem
• Story starters
• Write a letter
• Create a 4-block comic strip
Grab the BUNDLED Writing Prompts for the Year
You may also like:
- St. Patrick's Day Lapbook
- Illustrated March Writing Prompts
- Saint Patrick's Day Activity Packet
- FREEBIE Shamrock Symbolism Craftivity
- St. Patty's Day ELA and Math Centers
- All About Shamrocks Flip Flap Book
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!