Print and go writing homework for the whole month of March. A variety of writing prompts with a variety of March themes. Students can practice descriptive writing, persuasive writing, and creative writing. Students can create a writing journal or anthology and share their writing.
• Print out the sheets and assign them for homework individually for an entire month’s worth of no prep writing homework.
• Collect them and use the cover page (included) to make a book or collection of writing for each student.
• In my class, I assign one individual sheet every night as part of their homework routine. The next day I have the students share their writing. My students really love the different prompts and they look forward to writing every night.
• When they share, the other students offer critiques and advice on how to improve the writing. This peer review has really improved the writing in my class overall.
• I also plan my writing grammar lessons based on the errors I see in these daily writing assignments.
• Use in a writing center.
• Enrichment for early finishers or kids needing more work.
• Use as a daily writing activity.
• Use as independent work while working with other groups. (Think guided writing groups)
• Great for a sub tub.
• Possibilities are endless!
Check out these related resources:
February Writing Prompts
January Writing Prompts
December Writing Prompts
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Click on the ★ to follow my store!
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases at my store or any other store on TPT!
If you have questions or problems please contact me through product Q & A so I can help.