March/St. Patrick's Day Print & Write the Room Writing Activities
This product includes March & St. Patrick's Day themed picture vocabulary cards for word walls, write the room recording sheets, 6 different writing prompts and writing activities. You can use this pack to create a writing station, writing centers, write the room activities, or include it in your writer's workshop lessons. Very low prep! Just print, laminate the word cards and you're ready to go!
• 16 Square picture vocabulary cards
• 16 Rectangular picture vocabulary cards
• Picture vocabulary poster
• 3 different write the room templates (with and without writing guide lines)
• 6 Writing prompts: Write a story about a little leprechaun, Did March come in like a lion or a lamb?, St. Patrick's day, If I found a pot of gold, I felt lucky when, Write a letter to a leprechaun (Narrative, Informational, and a letter writing prompt are included)
• Blank Writing Templates for you to create your own prompts or differentiate for your learners.
Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase!
You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these products:
• St. Patrick's Day Color by Sum (adding to 10) worksheets
• Class Visual Schedule Cards- Great Classroom Visuals!
Like me on Facebook! Get product updates and other great resources for your classroom!
Visit my blog!
Created by © Amy Murray 2018