PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
30.42 MB | 21 total pages: 8 color by number activities, 8 answer key pages
Build your students’ math fact fluency for multiplication and division facts 0-12 with these reading themed color by number activity pages! Several of the pictures are hidden pictures that are revealed as the students complete the math problems and coloring. These would be perfect for a March is Reading Month math activity!
There are 8 color by number activity pages included in this packet. Four multiplication and four division worksheets that cover facts 0-12. All pages include a completed picture (colored) to assess students’ work.
• A Stack of Books Color by Number – Multiplication
• Bookworm Reading a Book Color by Number – Division
• Open Book Color by Number – Multiplication
• The word READ Color by Number – Division
• A Classroom Reading Corner Color by Number – Multiplication
• Superhero Book Color by Number – Division
• Bookworm on a Stack of Books Color by Number – Multiplication
• Reading Bear Color by Number – Division