/ kraf ‘ tiv(i)dee /
the combination of an educational activity and a fun craft
2. A creative and enjoyable activity (“My students are loving this craftivity!”)
Okay. So maybe that word is totally made up BUT either way, your kiddies will LOVE these interactive, engaging, thematic, and FUN activities! Each craftivity comes with detailed instructions (with pictures!) and the majority include TONS of options for easy differentiation and/or customization PLUS suggestions for alternate uses where applicable. Use them “just for fun” or integrate them with your learning. The possibilities are endless!
INCLUDED you will find:
* ”Leprechaun Hat” - This silly little craftivity is just what you need to kick off your St. Patty’s celebrations! I mean, what could be more fun than learning with a leprechaun on your head?!
* ”Seuss Kids" - This writing craftivity is perfect for celebrating Dr. Seuss’s birthday and Read Across America. During the month of March we tend to read a ton of Dr. Seuss books and this craftivity provides students with the opportunity to share one of their favourites!
* “Earth Day Mobile” - Not only is this craftivity fun and festive, but it’s also a great way to help students establish a more personal and meaningful connection to Earth Day. With two different options to choose from, you can also customize this craftivity to meet your and your students’ learning focus.
* “Eggciting Surprise!” - This Easter craftivity puts a sneaky twist on descriptive writing! Students will have fun getting creative (and silly!) while still practicing valuable writing skills. And while this craftivity was created for an Easter theme, you can use it during a Chicken unit, when learning about life cycles in science, or any time you’re focusing on descriptive writing!
PSSST!! Check out the other CRAFTIVITIES available:
* August/September CRAFTIVITIES
* October/November CRAFTIVITIES
* December CRAFTIVITIES
* January CRAFTIVITIES
* February CRAFTIVITIES
* May/June CRAFTIVITIES
* A Year of CRAFTIVITIES: The Bundle!