Writing Fairytale Narrative & Explanatory Stories! Writing is a process to teach & is a steady work of progress! This set has everything you need to stir up some fantastic creativity, imagination, & fairytale retells into the writings for the month of March! Filled with fairytale strips, several different writing plans, and character analysis pages, students are sure to write up a storm, and little pencils won’t slow down!
Writing with strips highly engages little minds as they add
creativity to narrative writing with giggles & laughter!
Kids want to write once they start pulling the strips!
Watch & enjoy as little minds go to work!
This Writing Unit Includes:
• Tips for the Teacher
• Decorations for Writing Chart/Compare & Contrast Chart
• Fairytale Writing Strips for Narrative Writing
• Fairytale Compare & Contrast Charts
• Cause & Effect Fairytale Page
• Bubble Charts for Fairytale Character Descriptions
• This Character Has A Heart Organizer Plan Page
• This Character Was Brave Description Page
• Find Your Facts, Learn Your Lesson Organizer
• Caveman Plans for K-4th grades
• Once Upon A Time Story Planner
• Clean Copy Story Paper
• Meet The Author
• Meet The Fairytale Character
• Stories That Shine Rubric Graph