Celebrate Mardi Gras with this research lapbook that doubles as a fun activity for your students to compelte.
What do I get?
- 2 cover options
- 12 different foldables
- 1st through 4th usability
- how to for each foldable with picture guide
What do students get to reflect on?
- The history of Mardi Gras timeline
- Our favorite Mardi Gras color
- My best party memories accordion
- Draw yourself as a jester
- What would you do if you won the king's crown
- You're going to New Orleans ...
- Mardi Gras vocabulary
- Mardi Gras Juice ( power, faith, justice)
- All About Mardi Gras / Fat Tuesday
- If I threw a Mardi Gras party
- My Mardi Gras mask
- Mardi Gras around the world
Check out the preview to see what your students will be making!
What do I still need?
- manila folders or construction paper
- colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post here
to read more.
- Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 9-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
- Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
There are more foldables than what will fit inside of your lapbooks! Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special and individualized. This is great because no two memory books have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? Click here
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!